Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kathryn + Jake

I had an awesome time working with my great friend Amelia Lyon for her couple, Kathryn and Jake who were married in Santa Monica at the LDS temple. Just like my awesome couple Ted and Allison back in March. Jake is a really fun loving crazy character and Kathryn is the perfect compliment to his bubbling personality. Kathryn has this sweet posture about her. I'm not talking about just the way she carries herself but the amazing-ness of her nature and spirit. Of course I loved to see her walk out of the temple for the first time with her husband (which is truley a great thing to witness). I adored the moment even more when I saw her beautiful bright red hair and big blue eyes. Being a fan of fair skined beautiful ladies made it all the more fun to play with my photos during processing. This was an absolutely relaxing day filled with fun and friends. Here are some of my favorite pics from their wedding day on July 21st 2007.I swear this awesome palm tree was new at the grounds. It was fun to shoot the wedding party under. You must go see Amelia's images from this tree!
I couldn't get enough of Kathryn's boquet. And her totally cool pearl wedding ring!


This has got to be one of my absolute faves of the day. I love the playfulness of it!
















Their reception was full of these stunning lamps. They were everywhere! I Had to finally tell myself to stop taking pictures of the details at this beautiful home. It was very intimate and held some great conversations. Kathryn and Jake have a great group of friends and family who traveled in from many places around the country.
Some fun with the boquet.






The maids carried these.
And I'm not Sandra Salisbury if I don't get a cool shot of the rings.
Can you beleive these great summer colors!!!
And the awesome lanterns in the night sky!

Thanks to Kathryn and Jake for having me and the fantastic Amelia along for the day. Here is a sweet little slideshow.

1 comment:

Amelia . Lyon said...

Great shots honey...always love your company and your work, thanks for doing such a great job!

oh the love!!!