Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back Home

Here are 2 pics from our visit up t see my Great Aunt Vivian. Promises to post a summer fun big picture madness at before school resumes. Until then please enjoy all my wedding related stuff (more to come soon) and thanks for beign patient between posts. I have been super busy processing and getting my clients work up for viewing. Please send me an e-mail when ever you feel the urge to chat, or leave me a comment here. Happy summer to you all .. can't beleive my baby goes to 1st greade in 25 days!!!!!!!!
In love of wonderful gardens and pollen-ators... (if you like vegetables, fresh furit and flowers) a Huge Sunflower from Kathy's SUPER GARDEN. Check out the bee covered in pollen.
And my kids being too tall in the Red Wood forest.

Wedding to be posted soon.


No comments:

oh the love!!!