Friday, December 5, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Bond, David Bond...

Wow! I have been waiting a while to post that headline! I had to, couldn't resist. How can you not when your name is so rad!!!!

Rachel and Dave share not only a wonderful name but amazing style and a group if incredible friends and family. I was so excited to get the day started at Long Beach Alliance Church. I started off with the beautiful Rachel as her and her ladies were prepping. They alll looked so AMAZING!!!! Rachel's gown was from the Vineyard Collection found at Pricilla of Boston . It was perfectly "her". Gamorous and flirty and just really Rachel! And how excited was I to see see stunning yellow heels to go along!! !WOW what a day this would be.. I knew it would be super fun times 2 since I had the best second by my side, thanks Ryel!

IMG_7793

Rachel checkin herself out. You looked perfect girl!
IMG_7848
The shooes: LVOE EM!!!!!
IMG_7862
We headed over to get some moments captured during the first glance. Dave is such a sweetheart. He is spontaneous and clever and I would have to agree with Rachel.. quite a catch. This time with the groom is always special. They seem to be nervous but try really hard to keep it together. Most often they start asking me questions.. Dave did this too. Yes, Dave it is kind of weird to see this moment and watch you wait for it.. but at the same time it is magical and dazzling!! Thank you both for letting me be there for it!
IMG_7921
The first "GLANCE"
IMG_9583
The first embrace:
IMG_9594

Love it!!!
IMG_9610
Onto some fun time with the b+g and party
IMG_9634
This day was really hard to choose a fave. I love this one a lot!
IMG_7975

Just hanging out under a tree!
IMG_7980
The Rachel "WOW" shot..
IMG_8146
the reaction from her ladies when they saw the picture and Rachel said.. I look like a magazine bride!!!!!!!
IMG_8150
Give me somethin' ladies! They really know how to rock it out!
IMG_8110

IMG_8271

IMG_8285

Talk about some friends who will do anything for you.. Check out the great jumps from everyone. You can see everyone and the crazy height they all got.. I love when a wedding party wants to jump and does it WELL!

IMG_8313

here comes the favortie shot of the day: :)

IMG_7994a copy

and this one too because you cant seperate these two.. the pictures or the couple!!!! they kinda think when my camera is up that means kiss... I dont mid at all!!!!

IMG_8349

we had some fun with this tree wall..

IMG_8406

check out the rings.. they have other ones as well... these are more like bonus rings! i love it!

IMG_8437

some more love on the tree wall!

IMG_8449

IMG_8458
Rachel is so naturally glamorous. She needed no coaching here.. just shinning from what's to come!

IMG_8466

The ceremony site was one of the best sets ever!!! The decor of choice was top notch! See below...
ceremony pics

Ring bearer, Caden, Rachel's Nephew, was adorable pulling the flower girl in this glamorous wagon!
IMG_8639

Dave's cousin, Cheyenne, was the cutest flower girl ever!

flower girl

I tell all my couples what great fun it can be to have a frist glance before the ceremony. A lot of time they are worried that it will steal the emotion of seeing each other at the ceremony. I tell you this.. .If anything.. the emotion is greater!!!! All my grooms who do a first glance are on the edge of tears... and very taken by those big doors reveling their almost wife. Not only does the couple get all teary.. but I do too!!!! Especially when I know and love them so much! The best part of what I do is learning about how two people met and fell in love and why they want to spend the rest of this life together!
So here are Rachel and Dave seeing each other in the sanctuary for the first time! Almonst married!!!!
IMG_8656

My fave candid shot of the day:
IMG_8673

Love this from outside the ceremony:

IMG_8691 copy
loving each other during the ceremony.

IMG_8732

this kiss and the really excited best man Jason:

IMG_8840
then the really excited Mr. & Mrs. Bond right as all the feelings were hitting them..
I love this one (seems I love all the pictures.. hmmm)
IMG_8891
So i couldn't pick one here so here is 2 !

sandra salilsbury weddings

IMG_8955
More super stylish details were waiting for me at the reception over at the Recreation Park Golf Course :


details sandra salisbury photography

Rachel and Dave had Peter Merry as their wedding DJ he "specializes in creating Entertaining Weddings by providing More Than Just Good Music" I usually dont post a DJ image, but he was really amazing and fun and great to work with!
peter Merry weddings sandra salisbury photography 1

this next shot is while they cake was being fed to each other and the reaction of the friends of crazy (or should i say messy) Rachel and Dave.

IMG_9218


crazy... messy... Mr. and Mrs. Bond

IMG_9214
and then just having a good time at their reception.

IMG_9144

Thank you THANK YOU!!!! I had the best time and want to also thank Ryel for coming along to work with me!

IMG_9469

Great shot captured!

IMG_9247

2 comments:

Blair Van Bussel said...

These are awesome! LOVE that first tree wall shot and your fave of the day! Totally rockin!

Mrs. Bond said...

WE LOVE ALL OF THEM! Dave and I were so excited to see them all we were "fighting" over who got to control the computer! (I WON - ha!) Seriously Sandra, you're amazing and I can't wait to have you as our photog again for the next exciting events in our lives!
Much love, and many thanks,
Mr. & Mrs. Bond! YEAH BABY!

oh the love!!!