Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

So what did I get, Well other thatn the great new Taylor Swift CD From my hubby and kids, I got myself a fractured ankle bone!!!! Wonderful gift right?!? Anyway, I am totally fine and have a great new shoe that I get to wear around! I will take some pictures of it one day.. maybe. I can walk around and do all my normal things. But I get to get away with more.. Like not cleaning the toys off the livingroom floor. (which my kids should do anyway) Great thing is that I can sit here with my foot up and catch up on my blogging oh and work on getting my new website up and running!!!!!


For now 2 images from before I gave myself this awesome gift!!!
Zach helping me make our super Saturday Brunch this weekend:


Susie and I at the Walk for Hope on Sunday with our finishing medals!

4 comments:

Keeping Amber Entertained said...

Thats Right. Yesterday was your Birthday!! Happy Birthday to you!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy happy birthday from all of us to you, we wish it was our birthday so we can party too hey!!! woo hoo! hope you have an awesome birthday sandra!!

Mrs. Bond said...

Happy (late) Birthday! So sorry to hear about the ankle! Bleh!

Congrats on the Walk and P.S. Your children are adorable!

<3 Rach

Brandi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! And so sorry about your foot! I hope it gets better soon!!!

oh the love!!!