Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fort Worth stockyards

I'm still here in the big beautiful Texas!!! I am having so much fun we decided to stay 2 more days than planned. My little sis has been the best! I love being here spending time with her and her hubby and exploring this awesome place. One of the places she took us to was the Fort Worth StockYards. It has an old town feel with a live bull and a human maze, tons of shops and cowboys... My kids we in heaven! It was a blast! I will just move on to the faves of the day!
here are some details from around town.
stockyards

My beautful little Susie:

susiesmile
Adrian ... captured by Erin! Wsh she were in CA and could work with me on everything i shoot!

squish
Zach working on a draw:

zach draw
Still working on it I think:

zachdown

Susie's details:

susieclose

What a little ham!

susie

Love this one.. Christmas card maybe!

susiezachsmall
Mommy look at all those cows!

pointing
My Family.. i love my family!!!!!1

family

And my entire reason for being here and enjoying this great state.. My little sis, Erin.. I mean Auntie EM!

erin

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

looooove that last shot!!

Mary Marantz said...

awesome shots!! that place looks amazing! that last shot is KILLER!

oh the love!!!