Thursday, June 14, 2007

The best kindergarten class ever!!!!!

I honor of the last day of school, I wanted to share these cute faces from my daughters class. I took these for a book that the room mom put together. These amazing kids gave her the memory book this morning as class began. It was priceless! I will miss them all. However, I am very excited for a fun filled summer vacation. For many years now, summer break has held little meaning, but hooray for having kids cause it totally brings back the magic late sunsets and hot days!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Yadira said...

Thank you for taking such wonderful pictures!!! I've made sure to let my friends and family know about your business, you do such an awesome job.

Yadira said...

I hope you don't mind, I posted a copy of this picture on my flickr site, along with credit to you of course.

oh the love!!!