Sunday, November 2, 2008

holiday wee-sessions now booking



Yes, a wee session! Not like Wii (which we just got ALex for his birthday this past week) But Wee as in mini, small, short, quick.....

I am always asked by many many friends and family to do their family christmas portraits. I am taking on the so cool idea I have seen from other photographer friends .
You have 2 days to chose from


Saturday November 8th (9am-5pm) OR
Sunday December 7th (noon-5pm)


Each session will last one hour. You can take pictures with your family or have just your kids or just you and your special person.. hey ever your pets can come! :)

Location TBD (somewhere in the Glendora area)

You can call me or e-mail me or leave a comment here if you want to have the best christmas photos yet!

8 sessions on the 11-8 and 5 on 12-7

if they fill up quickly I will add 11-9 as well.

each session is $60
please contact me for further details! info@sandrasalisbury.com
626-378-8041 or 626-688-0461




No comments:

oh the love!!!