Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oldies but goodies

I love these pictures. They are all from 2006, but I wasn't blogging then and I want to share them with you. I sometimes feel like the digital camera comercials where all the people stuck inside the unprinted pictures are talking directy to me. So lets say if the pictures are posted on the blog, then they are set free from the giant trap of my harddrive and no longer need to discuss a break-out plan!



my Susie during her 5th b-day photo shoot: we have been pirate fans for a while. ...

A cute as can be Zachary in our old front yard.
And me + alex at the LA county fair. we love the fair. and he loves to do weird things to my face during pictures!


Oh and woo-hoo... my favorite monday night show is back .. MEDIUM!

No comments:

oh the love!!!