Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back to Blogging about my amazing job: Family Portraits

I realize that I have been pouring out a ton of stuff about my personal happenings and although I know it is more interesting to you all than my boring old weddings and engagements, I must get back to posting them because, well thats what I love and why I created this blog.



No, i don't really think my weddings and engagement sessions are boring at all! They are what I look forward to most. Having a job that is so rewarding and exciting, is more than I could ever ask for.



So here are the latest of a family session I did.
ssblog2
And below is my fave from the shoot!
ssblog



Amber is an old friend of mine and I have been dying to take her family pictures for a very long time. Finally we had the right timing and the rignt reason for a family session with all 5 members of her fab family.

No comments:

oh the love!!!