Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Samantha & Robert: Engagement

Hi all! I'm back and I know it has been a while since I have posted, I'm sorry to all you blog stalkers out there. I feel as though I have been a blog slacker! Working from home is the greatest job I could have ever wished for and getting work out to my clients comes before the blog. Also Hubby and my kids like to see mommy without a computer attached to her. So, again I'm sorry. As a reward for waiting paitently or perhaps an early holiday surprise to my friends out there, I will have a ton of fun new content up here this week. I am also trying to blog everyday for one month! Starting today and ending on December 17th. So here is day one of 30, the engagement of the beautiful couple, Samantha and Robert. They booked me in a bit of a hurry which is never a problem and their wedding was yesterday. I really wanted to get these pictures up first for a sense of story and ord and well I just felt it was the WAY! T will have the amazing wedding pictures up soon soon soon! I picked just a few of my faves from the day but i included a slideshow for fun check it out here.










Sam and Robert were super fun and really easy to work with. I was so eager to shoot their wedding, it was beautiful! And I can't wait to share those pictures with you as well. Sandra Salisbury .com is still in the works to be bigger and better thamn before! preview to come soon and the website in its full brand new self sooner than later!

No comments:

oh the love!!!