Monday, November 26, 2007

Jessica & Ryan: Wedding

I love working with DrewB. She has the greatest couples and we have become good friends. When she calls me to shoot with her I spend the time looking forward to the wedding day just as much as my own weddings. On November 10th we photographed the wedding day of Jessica and Ryan. they were married at the LDS temple in Redlands. I have a ton of really beautiful pictures to post, but I'm busy working on my own clients pictures right now. I promise to catch you up on all the weddings from this summer and early fall as soon as I can. Here is one of my favorite shots from the day. I love the simple beauty of a LDS wedding.
sandrasalisburyphotography

1 comment:

DrewB said...

Awww, you're so sweet! I love working with you too :) Awesome shot. We got lucky with that blue sky!

oh the love!!!