Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's about time!! This counts as Wednesday's post BTW!

So, it seems that another show has found it's place into our home! Back in august Nick jr launched a pretty awesome morning show for little ones called Yo Gabba Gabba.


My son Zach who is on the peak of turning 2-years-old is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba! I just realized that I haven't blogged about his love of this show yet. My Daughter is pretty into it as well and keeps telling me she wants to be one of the dancing kids on it! Anytime someone in our family says please in a certain tone, it is followed by a thank-you - Yo Gabba Gabba Style. Please, Thank-you, Please Thank-you, Please Thank-you Magic Magic Magic Magic! And it continues.... Yo Gabba Gabba is has become first choice of my kids, not only because my great friends(the Lyon family) are producers of this crazy, fun, attention grabbing, get up and dance, teach you cool stuff show...... but also because it really does rock! So here is to YGG being a staple in our home and for the songs that seem to be with us everywhere we go! So, tune in weekdays at 11:30 am and I promise your kids will LOVE it!

Goodbye see ya later!!!!!!

No comments:

oh the love!!!