Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sneak Peek of Summer's Portrait Shoot

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to take some fun pics of this young beauty, Summer, who has decided to roll her dice out ther in the big land of Hollywood. I have to say she has a really good chance out there. Summer is a total nautral. I Didn't have to direct her at all and she barely started her training. She was allready on top of some cute poses and all smile the entire time!!! Summer I think you have found your calling! Break a leg babe! I had to post a cute one tonight (I know she is super eager to see them) So, her is an untouched version on my pic of Summer this afternoon. I will have her full sesion posted later this week. (along with a million weddings I have been second on over the past month)





No comments:

oh the love!!!