Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby Holly

Monday, July 16, 2007
She isn't quite a baby anymore! I had the wonderful fulfilment of taking Miss Holly's 2-year-old pictures this past Monday. Holly is the daughter of my friends Rachel and Russ. Rachel and I were pregnant together. (which by the way, is sad because my little guy will be turning 2 next) I was excited and felling very challenged as we headed out to Santa Monica with a car full of kids. Not only because of the energy bottled up in many almost 2-year-old tykes, but because Russ is a great photographer himself and it is always a little interesting to see what I can come up with to impress other creative minds! Holly is so active and adventurous. Very fitting, she brought along Curious George to our photo shoot. He managed to make it into most of the pictures. I seriously was rolling around in the sand and running and jumping after her for 2 straight hours! Here are some of the fun images we captured from this beautiful little babe! Click here for her slide show.










This is my favorite shot of the day. I love everything about it. You MUST checkout the slideshow. It's a tear jerker!



I hope Holly enjoys her pictures and has a great 2nd b-day. I really had a wonderful time playing with her spending the day in Santa Monica. Click here for the slide show featuring this stunning youthful sweetie!

No comments:

oh the love!!!