Thursday, June 28, 2007

The great Assist, a fabulous Lyon WEDDING

What a rockin' time with Amelia Lyon and Shyla Dalirifar… as an assistant for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Scott Danforth. This was an extremely fun day. Amelia has a marvelous network of brides set up and it was fun to see other couples who were photographed earlier this year by her. One couple was even in the wedding party! The flower girl, Ava, was THE cutest ever! I was able to get a great shot of her at the park we shot at. I love assisting for Amelia because she doesn't mind me squeezing in a few shots during the down time

Here are some of the spectacular shots Amelia set up at the church. I love big wedding parties, they are really a lot of fun to watch. God bless Amelia for having wonderful patience when setting up all these great shots.











This is a great set of this hot model couple! Well, they aren't really models, but they could be!


This is my favorite of the day. I love it!
So, thanks to the FANTASTIC photographer, Mrs. Lyon, I was following around all day, I was able to get this hot shot!









I was lucky enough to play entertainer for the little ones during part of the shoot and had time to get Ava happy and photo-ready.
Here is the A M A Z I N G Ava shot. I say amazing because she was a really active flower girl and catching this little face even for a split second, was…… just that!
The reception was at a beautiful home with a spectacular set up in the back yard under one of those crazy big wedding tents. The details were great and dinner was served buffet style out around the gorgeous pool. This was a yummy cake!!!







How awesome is this "don't you dare get cake on me" shot. Check out this fake-out face Christina put on for the almost toss!
And the grand exit with sparklers!

Well, that's a days work. Oh, what a hard job I have. Thanks to Amelia and Shyla, I had fun, AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Sandie!!! You weren't even second shooting for me that day...seriously, you'll have to send me your favorites from this day so I can give them to Christina and Scott...I know they'll want copies!

oh the love!!!