Monday, April 23, 2007

Amelia Lyon Is Amazing!!!!!!

I had the great privilage of working with the BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED Mrs. Amelia Lyon over the weekend. She is so sweet and hires me to assist her from time to time. I jump at the chance because she seriously is an amazing photographer and gifted artist! So, during my assisting, I got a few quick shots in. Of course this is all Amelia on the on the posing and lighting, thanks to her hard work, I was able to get a couple of cute shots in for myself. I had a lot of fun and look forward to everytime I get to hang with her and carry all her stuff!!! =)



















Thanks again to my friend and mentor, Amelia Lyon. Please go see her amazing blog and you will fall in love with her work!

6 comments:

Amelia . Lyon said...

Too cute!!! Great job, I didn't even see you shooting! Thanks for the credit, you made me blush:).

Will Parris said...

Great shots Sandra! I love the processing on the bench shot and the outdoors scene, and of couse, love the flare shot! Great work and I have to agree, Amelia's pretty great!!

Jasmine said...

Isn't Amelia wonderful?!?! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Can we redo my wedding so i actually get good pics?

~Stacey

DrewB said...

Amelia is awesome, isn't she? You got some great shots!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of beautiful people. you need to let me know where they had their wedding!! location, location, location... beautiful

oh the love!!!