Saturday, January 20, 2007

Say hello to Baby Rylan

Meet Rylan, he is my friend Stacey's son. He is so much fun and very expressive! He was such a good sport! (a perfect 4-month-old!) This first shot is my fave! I was at their house for like 2 hours, just doing tons of different things. I cant wait till it warms up and we can put him out side for some sunny shots! Thanks Stacey for having an adorable kid and Courtney for being on booger duty, and Linda for letting us share your morning! I'll get the CD to you this week. =)



























































tell me your favorite! leave me a comment! i'm desperate for them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I LOVE the pictures of Rylan! They came out so gooooooooooooood! Oh my god sandie I can't believe the amazing job that you did! I am going to recommend you to everyone! I can't wait to get the disk from you so that I can see the other pics! Rylan is extremely impressed with what you did with him yesterday!

Anonymous said...

You're a Pro, right?

They are all OUTSTANDING! If I had to pick just one it would be the b/w of Rylan with the "red" "A"; perhaps a Blue Dodger shirt would have been better (only kidding!).

El Capitan Zog

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! Great Subject! Congratulations to all!

sandie jo salisbury said...

Thanks for all the great comments and encouragement! I could use the publicity most deffinantaly. Spread the word.....I'm up for pictures of all kinds of things.

oh the love!!!