Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holly turns 3!



view slideshow above or click here to see it in a new window
I had the amazing pleasure of hanging out with the beautiful little Holly for some birthday portraits. I love getting the honor of taking pictures for my friends and family. You may remember this charming lady from last summer when I did her 2-year-old pictures at the Santa Monica Pier. This year we went down to my favorite place in the world.. DISNEYLAND!

Holly is really into Mickey Mouse right now so she was a blast to chase after! And this year I didn't loose my cell phone! :)

IMG_6310

below is my favorite shot from the day
IMG_6344

IMG_6371

IMG_6401

IMG_6405

Having a lollipop at your 3-year-old photo shoot is a must! well, if not for your kid at least bring one for her photographer :)

IMG_6418

IMG_6698

IMG_6735

2 comments:

Ryel j said...

YYAAAAYYYYYY!!! Happy Birthday Holly!! Love the mickey ears. I can't wait to hangout again!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy birthday holly! i absolutely LOVE these!!!

oh the love!!!