Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mr . & Mrs. Brown

Edit: I spent the most amazing 1st wedding of the year with my friends Mr. and Mrs. James Brown. They held a beautiful ceremony at the Lindley Scott house in Azusa CA on May 3rd. It was perfect weather and an amazing setting. And Tiffany + James put so much into the planning of the day, nothing was overlooked. It was so much fun to be there with their guests and my second shooter Will Parris of Parris Studios.
We started our morning at the Courtyard Marriott in Monrovia where I met up with the ladies who were getting their hair and make up done by the fabulous Mariah Nicole.

details2

details3

The Lindley Scott house was beautiful and had just the staircase I had been searching for!


IMG_0495






Tiffany was flawless and happy and so much fun to capture.
IMG_0501

as were her ladies:
IMG_0592

heading off to get married:
IMG_0632


IMG_0644

Both parents bringing her down to James:
IMG_0657

details4
and some fun portraits for your enjoyment:
IMG_9706


IMG_9672

IMG_9653

IMG_9641

Below is my runner up for fave shot of the day:
IMG_9629

Aside from this being a bottom half shot and not seeing their beautiful faces, the below image is my favorite shot tof the day!
IMG_1063

IMG_1026
IMG_1017


I haven't had the chance to get a fun shot like this before and was so jazzed when th Bridal Party was into to it as much as I was.
IMG_0951

They were really letting go and having fun just as you should on such a wonderful day!
IMG_0933

And I am really fond of the walking shots and of course my fancy fisheye lens!
IMG_0921

So I must admit here is part of why the BP was so cool and willing to play with me and my camera:
IMG_0883

And off to the party!
IMG_9752

detailsbrown
Some yummy first dance with fun window lighting
IMG_9796

And a close up of Mr. Brown dancing with his wife
IMG_9808

Thank you to Tiffany and James for being amazing and fun and for letting me capture you on your wedding day. It was everything I was hoping for it to be and nothing less than perfect! hope you had a great time on your Honeymoon and here is the link to the slideshow

2 comments:

Shawn Kloster said...

Awesome! I just shot my first solo wedding there a couple months ago. Great job!!

Christee said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sandy! Great job! Hope your doing good!

oh the love!!!