Friday, April 4, 2008

I love Friday Mornings

The first Friday of every month is flag salute Friday. This month the site council at my daughters school decided to honor 2 parents who served our country by presenting them with honorary care packages. The packages were extra special because they were made by students from my daughters class. I had brought my camera as a last minute grab on my way out the door as we let for school, and it was such a beautiful moment to capture. Here are the 2 students giving their parents the care packs after the Pledge of Allegiance was delivered and the National Anthem had been sang. I found that there are many many websites helping get care packages to our men and women serving over seas.


Below is My daughter's class, student council and the 2 officers.
Thanks Mrs. L and Mrs. T for getting our kids involved and aware.

No comments:

oh the love!!!