Sunday, April 20, 2008

engagement : Nick & Trisha

First off I have to tell you of the love/hate e-mail I have received over the past 2 weeks begging for new blog content! It is great to know I'm being watched and I love all the hate mail.. really I do. So here is as promised the last engagement session I had the pleasure to work on and a promise to all you blog stalkers out there that I will be blogging everyday for a month starting today, April 20th. Please don't hesitate to send any love-mail inspired from future posts:)

Trisha and Nick met me in the beautiful city of Rancho Cucamonga for their engagement session. The skies were evenly covered with clouds and kindly keeping us hydrated with light mists --- even though we didn't ask for the moisture! I have to say what great spirits these two are! They were fine with the moody California weather and had a lot of fun keeping each other warm.
I had such a blast photographing Trisha and Nick. They both have these crazy beautiful intense eyes and the overcast sky was totally helping me out in capturing them! I am really looking forward to the wedding in June! check out the slide-show here




my runner up for best shot is below.. I usually don't settle on the PDA shots, but I love everything about the one below:
below is my fave shot of the day I just love the happiness they hold between them:


And one last little fun shot.. I was experimenting and got this:
Click here for a slide show and don't forget to tell me your favorite image of the day :)

coming up on the sandra salisbury photography blog: second shooting with the amazing Tracy Kumono

No comments:

oh the love!!!