Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday the 8th of December

Just a Quickie to let you all know that my blog has not been forgotten. I have been blogging for the past 3 days, but my wire-less card has been more like a non-wire-less card. Since I do all my blogging from my laptop, life has not been fun! Anyway, here area the 3 posts from that missing days. Which puts me even. Oh and tomorrow is my one year blogging anniversary, so some back for a special treat!
Below is a straight out of the camera.. my babe, and my friends 2 girls. Full post to come soon. I have a couple of wedding galleries I am getting up this weekend, so stayed tuned.


Today is the anniversary of my Grandpa Robins birthday! I wish he were still here to see his great grand kids. I know he would love them so very much and I am so grateful that my kids get to see their Great Grandma a few times a week! I love you Grandma!

No comments:

oh the love!!!