Monday, June 4, 2007

Patrick & Melissa

I had a great time second shooting for Amelia Lyon a few weeks ago. We photographed the wedding of Melissa and Patrick, The ceremony was in Redlands and the reception was at Edwards Mansion. The day was full of fun and very festive with lots of kids and lots of bubbbles! Here is one of the first shots I caught as I arrived at the guys location. This is patricks son and the ring bearer sneaking up on the groomsmen (who are big Star Wars fans BTW).
The awesome red walls in the home where the guys were added to these getting ready images, great against the guys black suits!
Patrick was very calm and collected all day!
I really like this simple shot.
Details...
Here is a tradition these guys carry from each wedding.

The church as the guys arrived.

Calvin was the cutest all day, I couldn't stop taking his picture!
Patrick before the ceremony.
Calvin bowing as he arrived at the altar.
Melissa and her father. I love how Melissa had her eyes set straight ahead at Patrick.
More details...
The happy couple faced us during the ceremony, great chance to get some good emotions!
Another cute one!
Amelia's great set-up and me laying on the grass to get a different angle!
I love when couples are so playful and happy!

Sneakin' through the tree.
Another great set-up by Amelia.



I thought this one was a fun toast's shot.

Calvin again!!!
And a final shot under the lights. Thanks to Amelia for having me work with her again. I had a great time shooting this beautiful day.





No comments:

oh the love!!!