Sunday, September 23, 2007

Xavier

Last week I got a call to shoot some Head shots and fun portraits from the wife and office manager of a really cool Mortgage Advisor. I spent an hour at the home of Xavier Jacuinde getting some great pictures of him for a local magazine. It was beautiful that day, crisp blue skies with perfect white clouds.... but he had asked for head shots on a plain white background and we pulled it off without having to leave their home! So, here are a few of my faves from his session. Meeting him was a great door to a big place I one day hope to enter.. (buying a home) We'll see. Check out his website if you are need of some advice in that area.

So I had to document the crazt blue skies that day. What a great guy to get some words of home-buying smarts from!

No comments:

oh the love!!!